- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications.
- Write clean, secure, test driven, easily maintainable and modular codes.
- Database designing and maintenance.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Collaborate and work with frontend and Web app developers on the backend needs of projects.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Design simple and intuitive user interfaces – the creation of examples through wireframes and mockups.
- Optimisation of PHP Code and database queries and functions through Code Review and Project Review Sessions.
Job Type : Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
PHP: 2 years (Preferred)
Total work: 3 years (Preferred)